Instructions while answering the questions:
– Question 1 is from the case study.
– Question 2 is about CBA chapter 7 part 2 and the whiteboard (calculations)
– Question 3 is chapter 5/ part 1 and 2, and request for proposal template
– Question 4 is chapter 5 part 2 slide 4 and 5
– Question 5 is from Ensaan technologies website.
(The answers in a different document with a title and the answers.)
Introduction to the Activity Change elicits both mental and emotional resistance Essay
Introduction to the Activity
Change elicits both mental and emotional resistance to change. Effective change leaders embrace quality communication as a method to help manage the negative mental and emotional perceptions surrounding change. If the features of communication networks is understood and incorporated into a plan for change, there is a higher likelihood of managing these perceptions effectively.
Consider the Following:
Using the failed change initiative that you discussed in Module 1 Discussion Forum 1, do the following:
Evaluate the communication directionality, role, content, and channel.
Identify the communication strategy used.
Discuss the interpersonal effects on the quality of the communication.
At this point, you have identified multiple points of failure in the communication plan used. Now, create a new communication plan using your knowledge from this module.
Identify why and how this new plan would have increased the sense of urgency that employees had about the change.
Finish your post with a discussion of how this new communication plan would motivate employees to engage in the process of change in a way that would have helped the change be successful.
Book: Hayes, John (2014). The Theory and Practice of Change Management, 4th ed., New York, NY: Palgrave Macmillan.
I will also attache my Discussion. Forum 1 as a reference.[supanova_question]
of divorce on a child
Management Assignment Help INSTRUCTIONS
The Impact PowerPoint Assignment must include at least 15 slides, including a title slide and a reference slide. Do not exceed 16 slides of content. This presentation must be created as if you are presenting information to a group of clients regarding the impact your topic has on development. Assume that they are unfamiliar with your topic and are seeking your help understanding the impact this topic has on them or their family members.
You must use your textbook and the sources you used in your Impact Paper Assignment; however, you can also use other relevant sources of information to develop your PowerPoint Presentation. Include appropriate citations to your sources at the bottom of each slide.
Your presentation must include these slides:
Title slide (Slide 1)
• How is the topic defined or conceptualized? (Slide 2)
Developmental Impact slides
• At what age and stage does this issue typically impact a person? (Slide 3)
• What is its potential impact on a person’s development progress? (Slide 4)
• What is the impact to cognitive, social, emotional, relationship, and/or moral dimensions of development? (Slides 5–6)
• How does this topic impact the individual’s environment? (Slide 7)
• How does this topic impact the individual’s family? (Slide 8)
• What are the best strategies for dealing with this from an individual or family support perspective? (Slides 9–10)
Write 3 paragraphs for each: A personal view that we have
Write 3 paragraphs for each:
A personal view that we have squandered our right to privacy through the use of social media and technology. What do you think about:
1. Your personal right to privacy
2. Privacy in the workplace — what is your view of employer surveillance — good/bad, necessary o[supanova_question]