All students/teams must use primary references as well as examples/images that support your position to produce a collaborative presentation. Simple statements such as “I agree” or “I disagree” will not count as having completed the assignment; you will only be awarded a grade if you can show knowledge and understanding of the subject matter, synthesis of information, and objective evaluation.
Make sure to properly cite your sources with in-text parenthetical citations and a works cited/bibliography page based on MLA formatting guidelines!
Some ideas to consider:
Sample Arguments for Altmann Art repatriation
References to start with:
Sample Arguments for Austria National treasure/identity Bequeathment
Movie link (also available on Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc.):
I will attach an example![supanova_question]
of our research is to investigate whether women driving have a positive or negative impact on Saudi Arabia’s social environment
the purpose of our research is to investigate whether women driving have a positive or negative impact on Saudi Arabia’s environment based on the survey’s results and documents provided[supanova_question]
by Etgar Keret, If you can agree that one of the themes of Etgar Keret’s story “Fly Already” is how perspectives can differ, identify three different perspectives on a similar subject and discuss how each perspective differs and why.
This is my essay topic followed with the instruction that the teacher had give us and its going to be a 5 paragraph essay, also I’m sending the short story Fly Already[supanova_question]
The impact of three contemporary views of leadership within organizations. 35 Essay
Writing Assignment Help The impact of three contemporary views of leadership within organizations. 35 marks
The three contemporary views of leadership are
This project straddles the spectrum between applied and theoretical. APA CITATION
This project straddles the spectrum between applied and theoretical. APA CITATION and Peer Reviewed
Applied in the sense it will emphasize a real test used in practice to address a specific
Theoretical in the sense you will be evaluating, explaining, and possibly critiquing one or more
conceptual attributes required for sound interpretation of a test score. You have two options for the
project: an application or a critique.
The application requires identifying a common assessment used in practice (e.g., WISC, WAIS,
BASC-2, etc..) and then drawing from the literature to evaluate any areas of contention, confusion, or
possible resolution in the application of this tool using one or more psychometric concepts (e.g., factor
structure, temporal stability, normative interpretation, content validity, etc…)[supanova_question]
INSTRUCTIONS • Using library resources, locate 10-15 sources. At least half
• Using library resources, locate 10-15 sources. At least half must be scholarly peer-reviewed journal articles. Only include the ones that you find useful and relevant. You may not use the web for this project.
• Sources must focus on a narrowed issue(s) or area(s) related to the capstone project question(s). It may focus on one or more sub-topics related to the research question.
• Use APA format for all citations.
• List sources in alphabetical order according to authors last name, as you would in a reference list
• Create an annotation of 100-150 words for each source describing and evaluating the source and noting its relevance to your capstone project.
• Use correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
Students should write their annotated bibliography in Word format, using 8 ½ x 11” paper with 1-inch margins in 12pt Times New Roman font. Annotated bibliography must include:
1. Title page (with your name, student number, and course code), plus
2. 10 annotated sources with half being peer reviewed and all from the Humber Library. Access library at: library.humber.ca
3. 100 annotation for each source that describe, evaluates and state relevance to your capstone project
4. APA referencing for each source
!!FOCUS ON OUTREACH TECHNIQUES!!!