1. Context and contributors: Provide information about the relevant social, historical, or political context of the theory you selected. Who are the important contributors to this theory? (1-2 paragraphs).
2. Concepts and terms: What are the major concepts of the first, second, and third generations of behavior therapies. In your own words, offer a summary explaining the main terms and concepts of each generation. ( not more than 3 paragraphs).
3. Etiology of problems: What does this theory tell us about the source of problems? What does this theory tell us about solutions to problems? Give an example that is not in the book (1-3 paragraphs).
4.Assessment: In this theoretical lens, what should the social worker pay attention to in assessment? Are there specific things that the social worker would do to assess a client using this theoretical lens? (1-3 paragraphs).
5 Critique: (Not more than 2 pages)
5.1. What does this theory say about human behavior?
5.2. How does this theory address growth and change?
5.3. How holistic is this theory?
5.4. How consistent is this theory with social work values and ethics?
5.5. What sources of knowledge does this theory support (e.g., the client’s voice, social worker’s practice wisdom, or qualitative and quantitative research studies that reflect the profession’s worldview)?
You have learned about the institutions of politics, education and religion. You have learned theories that examine how these Essay
Sociology Assignment Help You have learned about the institutions of politics, education and religion. You have learned theories that examine how these institutions promote solidarity and stability in society even though they also contribute to inequality and dysfunction. Functionalists argue that the institutions interact and support each other in order to maintain social order. You will critically evaluate how these institutions interact and discuss whether this stability functions well or does harm to society.
Use as much detail from the readings and other learning materials in the module as possible to answer the following questions.
1. Pick one topic that has been covered in class thus far from the following options: racism, deviance, poverty.
2. Apply one theory to a discussion of how this topic is supported in politics, education and religion.
Do these institutions support social solidarity on this topic, or do they promote social dysfunction? Use evidence from the module readings and viewings to support your answer.
Module notes: The Intersection of Religion, Education, and Politics
Conerly, T.R., Holmes, K., [supanova_question]