– A short descriiption of the role (one sentence). – Roles and responsibilities (minimum 20 roles).
– Skills, knowledge and qualification (minimum 10).
– Key performance indicators (KPIs) (minimum 5)
PLEASE CHECK THE DOCS I ATTACHED
Prepare a controversial issue research about abortion: main objective is to
Prepare a controversial issue research about abortion: main objective is to present the two sides and then give an indication of where the issue is going to end up
– MLA format and Work Cited
– Use THREE SOURCES cited parenthetically (IDEALLY EACH SOURCE FOR
– Suggested outline:
Paragraph 1: introduce topic
Paragraph 2: pro-choice perspective
Paragraph 3: pro-life perspective
Paragraph 4: examine the future of the issue like which one do the Republican Party and Democratic Party support and where the issue is going to end up
Paragraph 5: close the paper
and benefits of outsourcing accounting functions
Most important I shall vet the plagiarism level myself since we are forced to do so via our university site and the plagiarism level SHOULD NOT EXCEED 1%(i.e do not do copy and paste articles). The university uses “TURNITIN” software.
The English must be UK English and as far as possible simple English.
1. Must relate the subject with respect to:
a. Small firms
b. Medium firms
c. Large firms
Showing clearly how the results vary for the 3 types of firms.
2. Must also go through the impact of COVID on providing outsourcing accounting functions
For analysis stage:
1. You’ll need to prepare a questionnaire with 50 questions (those questions must be in different forms / types)
You’ll send me the questionnaire, base on your desired samples i will ask the firms here to fill in same and i will send you the results as it should be based in Mauritius context.
2. The software SPSS must be used for analysing the results from the questionnaires.
3. The results must be very lively (note that i have already selected to use charts); apart charts use other tools for analysis (some mathematical statistics must be a must).
Referencing shoud be Havard Style.
1. Presentation is a must, espercially for analysis and result parts.
2. When sending me for review and final, must do so in word document.
Read the attached article and answer the following question: How does
Writing Assignment Help Read the attached article and answer the following question:
How does a teacher’s lesson planning and role during a lesson affect student motivation?
There is no need the quote the article, just answer the question thoroughly and provide lots of details as the professor for the class is looking for a lot of details.
DO NOT take space up the top of the page for the course name, date, school affiliation, etc. Use the entire page to answer the question.
Something we haven’t considered before is kairos– the influence of time,
Something we haven’t considered before is kairos– the influence of time, culture, and context on an artifact’s rhetorical appeals. How have artifacts adapted to time and place? For this assignment, we want to investigate an artifact rhetorically and culturally over time. The artifact can be one of your choosing as long as it has a history of at least 40 years. Examples include products, brands, locations, and services.
In several ways, this assignment is very similar to the rhetorical analysis as you will be finding artifacts and analyzing them rhetorically. However, you will also be discussing kairos and your thesis will make an assertion about change over time and place.
For this assignment, compose a 4 to 6 page analysis paper that contains
Detail essential historic or background information about the artifact briefly
Include thesis that makes a claim about how the artifacts have changed over time and the effectiveness of that change
Did the audience change? Did they switch rhetorical appeals? Are they always cashing in on current events?
Analysis of Artifacts
Evaluate the appeals used in each artifact. You don’t need to analyze every – only the ones relevant to your thesis and analysis
Identify changes from artifact to artifact such as shifts in audience, appeal strategies, or message, and explain if these are effective. You can also explore consistencies in these components
Incorporate sources that put your analysis into context or explain a critical component (e.g. historic context, data to support choice, etc)
Focus on questions like “How did they do it?” “Why?” “How do you know?”
Look at your artifacts as a continuum
Establish how rhetoric has changed and if this has been effective End with a lasting message about the artifact, rhetoric, or kairos
Reference page of 5-8 appropriately cited sources
Visual aid (such as a PowerPoint or Infographic) that displays your artifacts and any essential details
Imagine that you are a staff person at the United Nations
Imagine that you are a staff person at the United Nations (UN) Environment Program, international organization or nongovernmental organization (NGO) concerned about environmental peacebuilding, conflict resources, climate change, extractives and the resource curse, or water scarcity. Academics and practitioners within the UN and other NGOs have sought to understand the connections between the environment/natural resources and peace and conflict, especially as changes in the global environment have been linked to conflict. Pick a particular environmental conflict that interests you and write a policy memo to the head of your organization about the causes of the conflict and ways in which to help to end the conflict and build peace. In doing so, answer the following questions:
1. What was the cause of the environmental conflict?
2. Who was involved in the conflict?
3. What were the environmental impacts?
4. What steps could be taken or have been taken broadly to build peace and end the conflict?
5. How will your proposal also help to bolster the UNFCCC in the aftermath of Glasgow as related to your conflict?