This section provides the opportunity to reflect on your project experience. Consider the below questions but do not just answer these questions. It is not appropriate to use bullet points. Write a narrative and incorporate your responses to the below in your writing:
• What were your first impressions of the organization or topic you worked with before starting your project? How did that change after working on the project?
• How was this experience similar or different from what you expected?
• How did volunteering for this organization confirm or change your perspective relative to what you learned in Technology Management courses?
• What were the most challenging parts of the project and experience?
• What did you learn about yourself as a result of completing this project?
• In addition to your previously stated Conclusions and Recommendations for Future Work, if you worked with your client organization, what operational changes would you recommend for them?
Please take look at the file and comments. Move contents from
Please take look at the file and comments. Move contents from Appendix B to I to the result part. Please read the comments in the Appendix carefully
Distribution of the Risks and Benefits of Technological Change
Information Technology Assignment Help The topic I chose is: TOPIC 3: Define and describe an example of the unequal distribution of the risks and benefits of technological change. Find resources which provide evidence of the differential outcomes. Based on what you understand about the causes of technological change, how are they connected, or not to the consequences of technologies?
Try to keep it within 1000 words
I will provide my proposal, outline, and first draft.
All I need is to replace 3 sources that are on the first draft with a source from Society and Technological Change by Rudi Volti that discusses his discussions of tech change and tech [supanova_question]
Only phase 2 needs to be completed (java,javafx). For GUI use
Only phase 2 needs to be completed (java,javafx). For GUI use SceneBuilder.
Please see the “Oop HW doc” to know the details for phase 2. Notice that we did phase 1 in “projectphase-1 zip.”[supanova_question]