From each strand both A and B using THE ONTARIO CURRICULUM | Social Studies, Grades 1 to 6 = http://www.edu.gov.on.ca/eng/curriculum/elementary/sshg18curr2013.pdf
– Include a resource link for EACH strand
* Ensure you’re including these components from the assignment outline:
* Brief summary of the resource
* Curriculum expectations aligned with the resource
* Links to Citizenship Education Framework
* Explanation of how the resource relates to your vision for teaching in Social Studies; include specific ideas about how you would incorporate the research information/resources in your programming.
Using a current, past, or hypothetical client OR the target population
Using a current, past, or hypothetical client OR the target population of an agency or of a policy framework, please apply the Measurement Based Care approach to guide either case conceptualization, or administrative / policy response to a specific problem.
and assignment 1 is the file you guys did it for me as well
Introduction: Please use your Assignment 1 write-up as the introduction (items 1 and 2 of the following outline)
Problem statement (in the context of a clinical case, or administrative or policy-related situation)
Theory framework guiding response to the problem (for clinical cases may be represented by the intervention methodology), key constructs of the theory framework.
Measurement-Based Care – Please further outline what, and how, you will measure, to evaluate how effectively the Service System in charge is addressing the Problem.
WHAT’s the Measurable Outcome What characteristics (outcomes, predictors and, if needed, mediators and/or moderators) should be measured to represent relevant constructs of the theory framework, to conceptualize the clinical case, or build administrative strategy, or policy addressing the problem you described in the Introduction? Specify: Do you need, for your narrative, a SCREENER or a CLINICAL MEASURE?
Please express the #3 write-up on a PATH DIAGRAM (use one from Assignment 1).
Operationalize construct(s) you have to measure:
identify measure (screener OR clinical measure) – the measurement tool/instrument,
report their reliability (Internal Consistency Cronbach’s Alpha – should be 0.7 or more),
if available, report validity.
whether the measure has been tested in the population you are serving.
if not tested in the target population, how will you address it? If the study describing the measure that you find is not “validated” in your population of interest, write: “Efforts will be made to assure reliability and validity of this measurement tool in our population of interest.”
Discuss measurement schedule
who collects data,
where (school, “point of service”, police station, etc.),
How will measured results inform your practice or policy decision-making
Discuss (imaginary) implementation issues
Is the organization you describe well prepared for adapting to the results of your (imaginary!) evaluation?
Select a psychosocial difficulty that may be experienced by an individual
Sociology Assignment Help Select a psychosocial difficulty that may be experienced by an individual at some point during development (e.g., diagnosis with a learning disability, experience of physical abuse, separation from caregiver, onset of mental illness, etc.). Explore the impact of that event on development at two developmental stages. Specifically:
Offer a brief descriiption of the difficulty, using at least 3 scholarly citations (materials from class or outside sources from reputable, peer-reviewed journals) to summarize what is generally known about the difficulty and its impact (approx. 2 pages). Include any relevant sociocultural factors associated with the onset or maintenance of the difficulty.
Briefly describe an individual who has experienced this psychosocial difficulty, using a client, acquaintance (not a family member or close friend), or fictional character. (1/2 page)
Describe normative development (physical, cognitive, moral, emotional, social) during the period in which the psychosocial event occurred. Use course readings to support this. (2-3 pages)
Discuss how development was interrupted or altered by the experience of the psychosocial difficulty for the individual you described in #2 (2-3 pages) by looking at the impact of the stressor on a second life stage.[supanova_question]
It should be no more than three pages, typed with one-inch
It should be no more than three pages, typed with one-inch margins. Journals will be graded on completeness, integration of learning, critical thinking, writing, and thoughtfulness. In-text APA citations are required.
1. What did you learn about the impact of human differences such as ethnicity, culture class, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental challenges, color, family structure, marital status, national origin, race and religion?
2. What personal, and environmental strengths, challenges, capacities, and resources were you able to ascertain about the population served at the organization?
3. What concepts connected to this course came alive for you during this project?
4. What personal and environmental strengths, challenges, capacities, and resources were you able to ascertain about the population served at the organization?
5. What situations that relate to power, empowerment, oppression, the “isms” and social and economic justice did you discover during the interview and/or completion of the service-learning project?
6. What role do you think history plays in upholding oppressive systems of social and economic justice among the population served by the organization?
Instruction: I’ll attach the agency name see what they are about and answer the question based on the agency.
The name of the agency is sun river health
the link is the agency website