Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Ministry of Education
Saudi Electronic University
المملكة العربية السعودية
الجامعة السعودية الإلكترونية
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
MGT402 – Entrepreneurship and Small Business
Deadline: 20/11/2021 @ 23:59
Course Name: Entrepreneurship and Small Business
Course Code: – MGT 402
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1443/1444 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
Read carefully Grading Rubric below for specific criteria: 0-5 Marks
Late submission will NOT be accepted.
Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Entrepreneurship and Small Business
Submission Date by students: Before the end of Week- 11th
Place of Submission: Students Grade Centre
Weight: 05 Marks
Utilize strong analytical skills and tools to formulate an effective Bootstrap Marketing Plan on which a small business can build a competitive edge in the market place. (Lo 1.8).
Deliver and communicate marketing massages in coherent and professional manner. (Lo 4.4).
This assignment is an individual assignment.
Start-up Business Plan
Imagine you started a new business as an entrepreneur in Saudi Arabia (In Continuation to the Assignment -1).
Please, think and share information on the following items:
4. Marketing Plan
a. Market Research- Why? (1 Mark)
b. Market Research- How? Primary or Secondary Data? (1 Mark)
c. In your marketing plan, be as specific as possible; give statistics, numbers, and sources. The marketing plan will be the basis, later on, of the all‐important sales projection. (3 Marks)
• Describe the most important features. What is special about it?
• Describe the benefits. That is, what will the product do for the customer?
• Identify your targeted customers or your ideal customer: How many of them are there? It’s important here to be specific.
• Customer relationships: How do customers want to interact with the business?
• What products and companies will compete with you?
• How will your products or services compare with the competition? Identify the organization’s competitors and their strategies, along with ways to counter competition and gain market share.
• How is your target market solving their problem today? Are there alternatives or substitutes in the market?
• Investors will want to know what advantages you have over the competition and how you plan on differentiating yourself.
• Outline a marketing Strategy.
• How will you promote your Product?
• What will be your promotional budget?
•How do you sell your products or services?
•What are the costs associated with distribution?