Robyn is the newly promoted Marketing Coordinator for Elon Musk’s Tesla brand. Robyn has studied the brand’s current competitive landscape and she is charged with strategizing their First Movers Advantage in the marketplace.
You are on Robyn’s team and she is engaging the entire marketing team in a group-thinking project. She will be reporting beck to Mr. Musk and Robin is asking for everyone’s input regarding the design of the First Mover’s Advantage strategy that she will present to Mr. Musk.
If you were taking notes at the marketing meeting, what are some of the ideas that would be most likely discussed regarding these factors:
– Fragmentation of consumer markets and media audiences
– Potential use of sales promotions and public relations
– Database marketing
– Content marketing
– How to reach Tesla’s intended target market(s) via social channels
Mr. Musk has a close set of eyes on this project so you need to
share your thoughts and ideas on a MBA-level (not merely in terms of general layperson’s knowledge).
Rather, your grade will be based on entries that include your
own cited research, specific marketing concepts [supanova_question]
website developer business Essay
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomePromotion (including advertising, public relations, personal selling, sales promotion, social media and ecommerce)
This section should be about 200 words long. It be well
Marketing Assignment Help This section should be about 200 words long. It be well organized and written using complete sentences. Include specific details, statistics, and any other available evidence to support your analysis.[supanova_question]
please select one video and watch the video and write a
please select one video and watch the video and write a summary in the GIVEN FORMAT.
The Art and Science of Marketing Analytics https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7syYWzKEr4
• Data science in Customer Lifecycle Journey https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipS7P2YYcGw
• How To Drive Efficiency with Marketing Analytics https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5fVh9AMK5o
Submit a Presentation Summary Report (2% of final grade in Discussion Score 8%) under NYU Brightspace Discussion due 11/24 6pm ET
– Attend a Tech Talk Workshop (See options)
– Write a one-page summary report (more than 300 words)
• (10 points) One paragraph: summary of the Tech Talk location, time, or link
• (20 points) One paragraph: what the Tech Talk Workshop talks about?
• (20 points) One paragraph: What interests you most about this Tech Talk Workshop
• (20 points) One paragraph: List at least 4 points that you learn, and you think the skill is useful to use for your own project presentation
• (20 points) One paragraph: what can be improved from the Tech Talk workshop
• (10 points) Reply to one of your peer’s discussion post[supanova_question]