– the implementation plan has to be in a way that I can use it also for a future ( TDP’s ) with the minimum modification
– a TDP drawing will be attached as reference for the implementation plan
– In case the writer will need a a sample I can provide him with the sample upon request
** upon completing this assignement I will ask the writer for some other documents like (( Clearance plan, program of inspection )[supanova_question]
potential future ethical issues in the application domain(s) of robotics
Please write a one-page essay discussing the existing and potential future ethical issues in
the application domain(s) of robotics you are interested in exploring in your graduate study and
future career. For this essay,
• Please be sure to conduct a literature search about the ethical issues of the of your
application domain. Include and discuss examples from the literature.
• Please be sure to read the report in https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/ethics-ai/ and identify
which debate topics (Section 2) does your application domain have.
There is no particular format for this essay. You can definitely share your own ideas, and there won’t
be right or wrong answers. However, I want you to do the research, think about the topic based on
the research and share your ideas, even if they are not in line with the arguments of those resources[supanova_question]
Check the attached document for the question. The objective of this
Engineering Assignment Help Check the attached document for the question.
The objective of this Design Assignment is to ensure that you are able to identify,
develop and characterize a basic engineering design problem. More specifically, this
assignment focuses on problem statements, value propositions, functions, objectives,
constraints, and stakeholders.
Please help me out with my lab report
please help me out with my lab report. It’s a full lab report it will be about sieve analysis and hydrometer I’ve proved so bellow the lab manual and the calculations. Please use the outline provided by me there is no question for the discussion but you could talk about the results and all the for discussion and conclusion. Please use the lab manual to do the lab