Instructions for finding a Form 10-K
You will need to locate a company’s Form 10-K, which is the annual report that publicly-held companies file with the Securities [supanova_question]
Using the websites below, identify a case of successful (or at
Using the websites below, identify a case of successful (or at least somewhat successful) organizational culture change. Describe characteristics of the culture before and after the change effort. Most organizational scholars and management consultants admit actually changing a culture is very difficult. But there are some success stories and if you search you will find one that has been successful.
Explain why you think they achieved some success based upon the reading and videos
I can write the intro and conclusion based on a NO-GO
I can write the intro and conclusion based on a NO-GO on BioPure pushing Oxiglobin now. I am requesting recommendations and basis of recommendations of the no-go position – needing information on the formulas used and calculations determined.[supanova_question]
to the Mentally Illoice
Writing Assignment Help Module 02 Discussion – Responding to the Mentally Ill
Module 02 Discussion – Responding to the Mentally Ill
First, review the lecture content and practice activities associated with the module.
Second, review the scenario below. Using concepts from the module, describe how you would approach and handle the call involving a delusional person.
Scenario: You are dispatched by multiple citizen complaints of a confused, naked person inside of a vehicle parked on a busy street. The vehicle does not belong to the subject. The vehicle is owned by a resident who lives nearby. The resident tells you he confronted the unknown subject who was sitting inside his vehicle outside of his home. The subject believes the car is his. The vehicle registers to the resident. When you approach the vehicle, you notice a folded pocket knife on the front passenger seat. The subject rolls the window down and calmly tells you he is the President of the United States. He is polite and offers to sign his autograph for you.
How would you approach the scene? What would be your course of action regarding use of force (if any)? What would be your precautions? What would you say to the subject? What would be the desired conclusion to the event?[supanova_question]
Classroom managenent Assessment 2
Please refer to the doc Assess 2 – for notes on what to include… [supanova_question]
If you can verify if 1 and 2 are correct. And
If you can verify if 1 and 2 are correct. And just need help completing 3 to 5
1. Using both bar charts and tables, compare the means of distance traveled to the dentist (DENTIST_DISTANCE) for the following groups. Finally, please write a few sentences for a lay audience that you think is a reasonable hypothesis for each of your findings.
Developmental disability v. no developmental disability
Medicaid insurance v. Private insurance
Those who had checkups in the past 12 months v. no checkups
Those who had treatments in the past 12 months v. no treatments
2. Create a pie chart indicating the number of toddlers (under age 5), young children (age 5-8), preteens (age 9-12), and teenagers (age 13 ) for the sample. Please include labels with names and percentages.
3. Compare the proportion of college-educated respondents who reported having Medicaid v. private insurance with the proportion of non college-educated respondents who reported having Medicaid v. private insurance.
4. Which demographic group (whites v. non whites; college educated v. not college educated; low income v. high income) has the most accurate understanding of which behavioral strategies were the most harmful? Please define scales in a dichotomous way. Construct a way to present this data that would be understood by lay members of a community audience.
5. Present frequency counts of well water by zip code and represent the findings geographically in a way that at a glance you could identify where a public health intervention surrounding fluoride treatment would be most beneficial.
Use the following zip codes: 27501, 27521, 27526, 27546, 28334, 28339[supanova_question]