References should be current and in APA 7th ed.[supanova_question]
Learning Activity Web Page
Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
Navigate to the discussion topic and respond to the following:
View both of the above videos and scriipt a 2-3 paragraph overview of key concepts that you took away from the videos. Reflect on your own biases and how they were addressed.
Find 3 reputable online sites for the following populations: child/adolescent, adult, and older adult to use as patient education resources on mental illness for each population.
Post a summary that includes the website URL, name, and a brief paragraph on how and why you would use this resource. This means you will write on a minimum of 9 on-line resources (3 for each population discussed).
Your postings should also:
Be well developed by providing clear answers with evidence of critical thinking.
Website: Legal and Ethical Issues for Mental Health Professionals
Website: TED Talk Elyn Saks: A Talk of Mental Illness: https://www.ted.com/talks/elyn_saks_seeing_mental_illness
Delivery of systems Essay
Nursing Assignment Help This is a group project I have to write about how COVID affected the Delivery of Services of a health care organization. This information is based off of two interviews conducted with people at the organization. So if you could introduce and discuss the Roemer Model and the Delivery of Services the. Discuss how COVID affected this organization based off the interviews. For the article pertaining to the Roemer model, Delivery of Systems is discussed on page 43-48. Below is the two interviews:
Anne Marie Interview-Delivery of System
In what ways do you think delivery of health care has changed in the hospital and in primary care settings?
– Prior to the pandemic we did not have virtual visits. We were not equipped for virtual visits. Now we are and currently have that extra way to connect with our patients!
Has COVID forced any screening clinics affiliated with your organization to close or stop services?
– Not at all. We have remained open in all of our outpatient centers and recently opened another urgent care, making 3 urgent cares in total for our health system.
Has COVID put an end to any health promotion initiatives?
– For in person, yes, but we had decreased but all and more initiatives are available to staff. They just must access it.
Do you believe a lot of primary level prevention services were discontinued due to COVID-19?
– Not in our hospital now. Sure in the beginning we had to close but now we are open and ready to go.
Rose Interview -Delivery of System (Christy)
1. In what ways do you think delivery of health care has changed in the hospital and in primary care settings?
– Our primary care setting delivery of care is great. We are still on high alert
2. Has COVID forced any screening clinics affiliated with your organization to close or stop services?
– Yes, we worked with American Heart on a program called Healthy Heart. Once a month we would set a booth up for staff and the public to come by and be tested for their levels of cholesterol, triglycerides, LDLs, and HDLs. It was a fantastic program that has yet to come back.
– Weight watchers for the staff is another example. There were in person meetings every week and are still unable to do this.
3. Do you believe a lot of primary level prevention services were discontinued due to COVID-19? Do you think this will lead to an increase in morbidity of preventable diseases?
– Absolutely, and we are seeing people the sickest they have ever been. We had many preventative areas closed and even those who were in need would not come to the hospital due to fear. Yes, it will lead to areas that could have been prevented. Virtual visits are helping our staff and patients as well which has been a nice addition to our services.
and Ethical Considerations Essay
I am a Canadian nursing student. all the content should be Canadian-based The instruction is very detailed for each part. Minimum 3 references must be from CNO documents.[supanova_question]