What areas of the U.S., Canada, and Europe would you target first for your initial marketing efforts to promote glove sales? Explain.
International Trade Administration (n.d.). Research center. U.S. Department of Commerce. https://www.trade.gov/
Michigan State University (1994-2019). Globaledge: Global insights. https://globaledge.msu.edu/
Statista (2016, November 22). U.S. retail sales of snow sports apparel accessories 2014-2016 .
Statista Research Department. https://www.statista.com/statistics/737816/retail-sales-of-snow-sports-apparel-accessories-by-category-in-the-u
Prompt: Look at the ethical doctrines we have discussed in class
Look at the ethical doctrines we have discussed in class through the works of (Aristotle [supanova_question]
abstract and introduction Essay
I need to write an abstract and a second paragraph for the introduction for my group research project on body positivity.[supanova_question]
TASK You will work with a partner to research a specific
You will work with a partner to research a specific essay type that is based in developing an opinion, argument, or message the essay type that was given to me was a process analysis essay. You will present your findings to the class as part of a “peer teaching” lesson.
· You and your partner will be given a specific essay form to research which is a process analysis essay.
· You will need to research the following:
§ A basic definition of your essay form (what is it?)
§ The purpose of your essay
§ The process of writing (i.e. pre-writing requirements, drafting, etc.)
§ The conventions of your essay
§ You and your partner will create a digital resource a PowerPoint that you will provide the class that summarizes your findings.
· You will focus on an example of your essay type the example given to us was Stephen Leacock how to live to be 200. You must read the text and identify key passages (3-4) that effectively demonstrate qualities of the essay type that you have discussed. You should create short annotations that explore the conventions you have discussed.
· You and your partner will present your work to the class to allow your peers to gain an understanding of your essay type. Presentations should cover all that you have included within your digital resource and the passages you have discussed/annotated.
· You must include a Works Cited [supanova_question]
Read the attached article on the decriminalization of prostitution. It is
Read the attached article on the decriminalization of prostitution. It is also located under “Additional Readings”
Please answer the following questions:
What are your thoughts regarding the decriminalization of prostitution in New York State?
Discuss any pros and cons based on your own thoughts as well as any unintended consequences regarding decriminalizing prostitution.
Clarify the quote from the article, “Prostitution is inherently violent” How is this possible? Do you agree or not?
How is “lack of stable housing” a problem when it comes to illegal immigration and the criminalization of prostitution?
At least 2 pages, double-spaced is sufficient[supanova_question]
Social study – assignment Identifying one resource for each strand in Essay
Social study – assignment
Identifying one resource for each strand in each grade (6 grades times 2 strands in each = 12)
From each strand both A and B using THE ONTARIO CURRICULUM | Social Studies, Grades 1 to 6 = http://www.edu.gov.on.ca/eng/curriculum/elementary/sshg18curr2013.pdf
– Include a resource link for EACH strand
* Ensure you’re including these components from the assignment outline:
* Brief summary of the resource
* Curriculum expectations aligned with the resource
* Links to Citizenship Education Framework
* Explanation of how the resource relates to your vision for teaching in Social Studies; include specific ideas about how you would incorporate the research information/resources in your programming.