(You can write a question)
Maternal and child health is an important public health issue because we have the opportunity to end preventable deaths among all women and children and to greatly improve their health and well-being.
On the light of this statement, answer the following questions (using both the national (Saudi Arabia) and global level comparative data): –
1. Explain the infant and under five mortality rates (definitions, statistics, causes) (3 points)
2. Discus the maternal mortality ratio (definition, statistics, causes) (2 points)
3. Explore the challenges and barriers for improving maternal and child health (2 points)
4. Evaluate the important actions taken by the government to improve the maternal and child health condition (3 points)
• Length of the write-up should be 500-1000 words.
• Font should be Times New Roman, and size should be 12.
• Heading should be Bold
• The text color should be Black
• Line spacing should be 1.5.
• Proper headings with number should be given for each segment
• Avoid Plagiarism
• Assignments must be submitted with the filled cover page
• Use proper references using APA style (at least three up to date references should be used)[supanova_question]
This is a media log about events that are going on
This is a media log about events that are going on in the world today and in the past that involves the media. 5 log entries for hard news stories (television, radio, newspaper, magazines).
Instructions and book Linked in files**
I will do the oral part after completed.[supanova_question]
3-5 pages (150 points) synthesize two course readings that address a
Religion and Theology Assignment Help 3-5 pages (150 points)
synthesize two course readings that address a similar concept or subject, or that take a similar theoretical approach.
• Two readings that take a multiplying masculinities approach, such as Connell and Mora.
Examine the way your chosen readings use this shared framework/approach or how they examine their shared topic. Do not simply summarize your two readings, but instead, try to clarify something about the readings as a set— maybe a point of connection between the readings, or a way they use a theoretical concept or framework to illustrate something important, or a particular way that they clarify, illuminate, or illustrate something about their subject(s) that you think is significant or interesting.
*Think about your reason for putting these two texts together, How do they speak to each other, and what do you want readers to notice about their juxtaposition that might help us better understand some aspect of masculinity/ies? If you can answer this question, you will have the start of your paper’s thesis.
The paper should have a thesis statement, but that statement can come either in the first paragraph or at the end of the paper. You might start with a question that you try to answer through your examination of the readings. Your paper should draw on specific details from the readings but try to paraphrase and synthesize the readings. as much as possible rather than quoting directly from the texts. When you do quote passages from the readings, be sure to introduce and fully explain/analyze the passages you are quoting; do not just drop in quotes and ask the reader to figure out their significance. Keep direct quotes short—no more than a sentence or two unless you plan to spend some time analyzing the quoted passage.)
Provide historical and/or cultural context about your readings needed, but try to draw this information from the readings themselves. No outside sources should be use for this assignment.
Use the attachments provided. And only the readings attached.
Complete your week 3 required discussion prompt. State the research question
Complete your week 3 required discussion prompt.
State the research question you have chosen for your signature assignment and discuss it in terms of qualitative and quantitative research.
Provide examples of quantitative and qualitative research you have found in the text or your own research.
What are the pros and cons of each type of research?[supanova_question]