.Identify the style of the artwork. How does the work appear stylistically to be a part of the time period / art movement from which it comes?
• Provide examples and details from the artwork to support your conclusions.
• You may also choose to tell me a little about the culture responsible for the artwork of your selection, but only if it is relevant to the content of your paper. For instance, it may be useful to discuss why Egyptians tend to form their sculpture so compactly, but only if you have selected a sculpture (not a painting or work of architecture) that demonstrates this. Please avoid heavily historical details, as the focus of your paper should always remain on bringing about a deeper understanding of your selected work of art.
• Are there any other cultural, religious, geographical, or socio-political values that need to be explored?
Describe the current condition of this piece. Online sources are okay if the have “edu.” at the end and the museum website The Metropolitan Museum of Art. feel free to use your own judgement at the piece
This paper is supposed to be based on an article about
This paper is supposed to be based on an article about Japanese incarceration afteR Pearl Harbor. It’s more like a summary[supanova_question]
of Anger by Ron Potter – Efron and Pat Potter- Efron
In a two page (approximately), typed, single-spaced report, you will summarize the main
theme or idea of the book (Letting Go of Anger by Ron Potter – Efron and Pat Potter- Efron
and discuss the following:
• The three most important ideas or skills you learned;
• How the book relates to your own life;
• Any life changes influenced by the book; and
• Your personal critique (positive and/or negative) of the ideas presented in the book
Your name should be placed in the upper right-hand corner and the title and author of the book
should be top center.[supanova_question]
I just want 2 sections 1.Aim of the research and 2.
Writing Assignment Help I just want 2 sections 1.Aim of the research and 2. the gap in the research of IOP
I have added photos on the comments and instructions what’s needed in both
This is a paper of similar homework. The first column is Essay
This is a paper of similar homework. The first column is the name of the two writer, the second is the similarity possibilities, the third column are the questions that are similar.
Find out the people (names) who have possibility of group cheating, give the possibility and which questions are similar .[supanova_question]
use and addictions trends in the U.S, or, causes for chemical addictions or drug treatment managed care programs
This is an article review on chemical addiction or chemical addiction treatment in the US. I chose an article for you to review. Must have one reference source. I can do the cover page myself. I will provide a screenshot of the instructions, as well as a guide on how to do the assignment, an example of an article review, and I will upload the article PDF as well. thank you![supanova_question]